07411370309, 7011196078 [email protected]

Direct Admission in Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra for MBBS

Get Management Quota Admissions in Easy Steps

Management Quota Admission in Top MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra

 

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is the most popular and designated degree in medical field. This degree not only provides immense knowledge of a human body but also makes a person responsible, self-dependent and proficient. MBBS is an undergraduate degree programme in medical field. It takes the duration of 5.5 years for the completion of the degree.

The students, who have cleared the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks (for GENERAL) & 45% (for SC/ST) can apply for MBBS degree course and student’s age should be between 17 years to 25 years.

This course contains the basic subjects like

  • Physiology
  • Biochemistry
  • Anatomy
  • Microbiology
  • Pharmacology
  • Pathology
  • Surgery
  • Medicine

 

MBBS requires the individual to be more skilled in fine work, be empathetic, be patient and be socially active to interact with patients and provide them with the practical knowledge of diseases and disorders.

 

MBBS in Maharashtra

 

Maharashtra is an Indian state with a combination of traditional culture and modern technology that lies in the western region/ghat of India and is India’s second most populous state and third largest state by area.    

Maharashtra is one of the most sought destination for the candidates those seeking for admission in top medical colleges as it serves high quality medical education and is equipped with hospitals with world class facilities and amenities. And who can ignore the mesmerizing beauty of this state.

Maharashtra has many famous government and private institutions for pursuing MBBS. To get direct admission in MBBS in medical colleges recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) you need to score atleast 50% in your 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There are nearly 47 medical colleges in Maharashtra recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) including 19 government medical colleges and 28 private medical colleges with 6195 MBBS seats. Most of the medical colleges in Maharashtra are affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) or to DEEMED universities.

 

How to Get Admission in MBBS in Maharashtra?

 

Admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra will be done on the basis of NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance test) exam. It is a national level entrance test which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Candidates can fill the NEET application form in the month of December every year to appear in the written test which is generally held in the month of May.

There is only this national level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in MBBS course. No state level and university level entrance exam ( MHCET, ASSOCET, AMUPMDC or any private medical entrance exam by deemed universities) is conducted from 2017 onwards. NEET-UG is conducted every year. On the basis of its score card candidates can apply for any preferred medical college in the state of Maharashtra through the counselling procedure. After qualifying the entrance exam, candidates can take part in 15% AIQ (All India Quota) as well as 85% state quota seat counselling in Maharashtra.

Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) & Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) are the counselling conducting authorities for admission to 15% all India quota seats. State colleges of Maharashtra conduct their own counselling for the rest of 85% quota seats.

Seat allotment is  carried out on the basis of  marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test. Candidates have to fill a particular form for preferred medical colleges in which they want to pursue their higher studies. With the provisional seat allotment letter candidates can get admission into the preferred college.

 

Top Medical Colleges for MBBS in Maharashtra

 

  • Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, (Pune, Mumbai, Kola)
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Medical College (Pune, Sangli)
  • MGM Medical College( Mumbai, Aurangabad)
  • Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University
  • Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
Share This