Direct Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune | BVU | Management Quota
Direct Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, [BVU] Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth got the status of deemed university in 1996 for its academic of excellence. The university offers excellent programs in various innovative and emergency areas. With 29 institutions and 3 research institutions, Bharati Vidyapeeth University is one of the top universities in India. They have the world-class infrastructure facilities, which provides a homely environment for the students. The main goal of the University to provide education for those students who belong to rural and urban places. Students from different places come to take admission and direct admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, [BVU] Pune.
Approvals and Accreditations:
- ‘A’ grade accreditation by National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- ‘A’ grade accreditation by Ministry of Human Resource and Development [MHRD]
- National Board of Accreditation [NBA]
- University Grant Commission [UGC]
The University provides various undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Bachelor of Engineering [B.Tech] (Chemical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering [B.Tech] (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering [B.Tech] (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering [B.Tech] (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering)
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering)
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Chemical Engineering)
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Civil Engineering)
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- The college provides separate hostels for girls and boys
- The girl’s hostel has a capacity of 200 students
- The boy’s hostel has a capacity of 281 students
- The hostel is connected with a high speed internet connection
- The institute has bank and ATM facilities for the students
- The campus has well-equipped gymnasium
- It also has a central library
Eligibility for admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, [BVU] Pune:
Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examinations or Higher Secondary Examinations with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks from a recognised university. They must have taken Physics and Mathematics as the two compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subjects. All the candidates have to give All India CET examinations.
Candidates must have graduated in Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]/ Bachelor of Engineering [B.Tech] from a recognised university. They also have to acquire a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE] scorecard.
For direct admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Engineering, Pune the candidate must have acquired the norms of the University.
Candidates from national and international countries take admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune management quota criteria. As the institutions take a keen interest in the careers of every student, they gave each student a chance for developing a better career for themselves. And that’s why the institutions provide admissions in management quota. The candidates must have provided a certain amount of donation for the fund of BVU trust. The university provides personality development classes and soft skill classes for the students. They build a stage for the students to develop and mould their skills to face the harsh corporate world.