Direct Admission in Homeopathy College | Management Quota
Overview about Homeopathy College
Everyone has their views over the homoeopathy how it helps in our today’s society to benefit the humane race so here I am presenting you the opportunities for getting admission in one of the esteem colleges in Bangalore. Now you might be thinking there is number of colleges and ways to get into them in addition to that you might also think which one is best. So, I am here to help you out to decide your future with the proper selection but first let me help you to know basic about “Homeopathy”, Homeopathy was developed by Samuel Christian Hahnemann (1755-1843). He was a German physician who had become dissatisfied with the medicine of his day. For many years Hahnemann’s search was unsuccessful until he stumbled upon what he thought was an amazing observation: he took a small amount of cinchona bark, which contains quinine, the drug used to treat malaria, and developed the symptoms of malaria. I know history is boring but it helps us to understand the roots and motivate us to follow the risky paths in our life this story itself is motivational for a number of people. Students from around the world come to take direct admission in homoeopathy college from various states and countries.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery:
The candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognised university with taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology as three major subjects and English as a compulsory subject. The admissions are carried out on merit basis. Joint entrance exams are being conducted for BHMS programs in some states along with BDS and MBBS. The applicants are being selected according to their performance in the examinations. The age limit is minimum 17 years old.
Advantages and Benefits of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- After completing BHMS the candidate can study a Postgraduate Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery.
- As homoeopathic treatments are increasing all around the world, the opportunities are increasing at a fast pace.
- Chances of getting a job in Government or Private sector for the degree or diploma holders of Homeopathy.
- Homeopaths can open their own retail shop’s alternative medicines.
Management Quota Admission in Homeopathic College:
As the institutions are famous for their world-class teaching techniques and as they provide 100% placement results, many parents want their children to study there. They mould the students to face the hast corporate world and develop their skills with it. Students achieve drastic changes in their personalities and education skills as they conquer all the world by their knowledge. As the admission season comes to close, there’s being a race to take direct admission in BHMS 2018.
Top Universities Across India for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical and Surgery
- Government Medical College and Hospital, [GMCAH] Chandigarh
- Burdwan Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, [BHMCH] Bardhaman
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
- Padmashree Dr DY Patil Homeopathic Medical College and Research Centre, [PDDPHMCARC] Pune
- Anushree Homoeopathic Medical College, [AHMC] Jabalpur
- The University of Calicut, [UC] Calicut
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College, [SGNDHMC] Ludhiana
- Dr Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College, [DACHMC] Bhubaneswar
- Midnapore Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, [MHMCAH] Midnapore