Direct Admission in R.V. College of Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science and Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Basic Sciences
Admission procedure in RV College of Engineering 2016
1)Through Karnataka-CET exam[only for Karnataka students]
Fees srructure- 50,000 INR
2)Through COMEDK Exam[Karnataka students+Outside Karnataka students]
Fees Structure- 1,37000 INR
3)Through Management Quota/NRI quota/Payment Seat/Direct Seat/foreign quota.
To Get Direct Admission in R.V. College of Engineering, Contact Us Now!!! Limited Seats Available.
Located on Mysore Road, RV College of Engineering (RVCE) is quite far from the centre of the city and it takes about an hour to reach the college without traffic. However it’s easily accessible as a lot of BMTC buses ply here. College also provides bus facility for 15,000 a year. Almost equal numbers of students travel by BMTC and college bus.
The RV College of Engineering (RVCE) campus is huge and is also very beautiful. There is a separate block for each department. The academic infrastructure is top class. Labs are of course well-equipped and also have equipment which are not usually found in any other colleges of the city. The entire campus is Wifi enabled, which however isn’t very reliable. Library is pretty big and has a lot of books. But it needs to enhance its collection as some of the books are not found in sufficient numbers. Also college needs to provide better facilities for sports. There are a couple of playgrounds (unlike many other engineering colleges in Bangalore, where there are absolutely no grounds or open space) but and they are not in a very good condition and students in general aren’t too happy with this factor.
Hostels for 2nd and final year are new and they’re nice. The first years hostels are average. But the 3rd years hostels are old and in a pathetic condition. There are just 4 bathrooms between 64 students. Mess food is fine but offers no variety to students. Hostel charges are Rs 45,000 a year including mess charges.
- Architecture (BArch.) in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Biotechnology in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Chemical Engineering in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Civil Engineering in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Electrical & Electronics (EEE) in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Electronics & Communication (ECE) in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Instrumentation Technology (IT) in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Industrial Engineering & Management (IEM) in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Information Science & Engineering (ISE) in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) in RV College Of Engineering (RVCE) Through Management Quota
For Karnataka CET students – Rs 36,090 per year.
For COMEDK students – Rs 1.25 Lakh per year.
Some of the faculty at RV College of Engineering (RCVE) are pretty amazing, but they are few. Half of the faculty members are freshers who don’t have much of an experience. Communication in class is in English and sometimes in Kannada as well. So outsiders might face problems understanding what they teach. Quite a few teachers are also said to be partial to local students. Overall the faculty here are not the kind that one expects to be at one of the top colleges in city.
50% students are from various parts of Karnataka while the rest 50% are from all parts of the country. A lot of nerdy type of crowd is to be expected over here. As a fresher one may face some problems initially in getting along, especially those who are not from Bangalore, but after a sem or 2 they’ll make it fine.
Not the best hangouts surround RVCE but there’s one Gopalan Mall which is a decent place to kill time. There are also a few good place in Rajarajeshwari Nagar else you can always go to places like MG Road, Koramangala or Malleshwaram in the central region to find some better options.
There are 2 canteens but no variety is available in either. Only the south Indian food tastes good; north Indian food also tastes like south Indian most of the times. Sitting space is also not enough for the strength of students. Good part is that it’s very reasonably priced.
A lot of festivals happen here but ‘8th Mile’ is the biggest among all of them. Although it’s not on as large scale as some of the more popular festivals in the city arranged by colleges which are in the league of RVCE, it’s not bad either. It’s an annual inter-college techno-cultural fest held in March.
It’s the best part of this college. More than 100% placement for all branches is guaranteed. More IT companies than the core ones visit the campus, so CS, IS and ECE branches gets more salaries which is 4.5 – 5 lakh on an average. IBM, Wipro & Accenture are the major recruiters for these branches. Big MNCs like Microsoft & Texas Instruments also took a few students offering an amazing package of 10 to 12 Lakhs. Mechanical, Civil, IM and other branches gets average 3.5 lakh package and their major recruiters are Bosch & L&T.
WHY Chose Us:
We are the most reliable and genuine consultants.
What We Do-
1) Provide Accurate and 100% correct information.
2)Arrange Meetings with the Concerned college authority
What We DON’T Do:
1)False Commitments Or Give any Misleading Information
2)Give False[Fancy] Rates
To Get Direct Admission in R.V. College of Engineering, Contact Us Now!!! Limited Seats Available