Direct Admission in Sibm Pune | Mangament Quota Symbiosis | Mba | Fees Structure
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune was famous for its excellent record of academics of the students. Their main goals were to promote ethical and value-based in learning, to contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination. Established in 1978, SIBM is among the top colleges in India which provide Business Management courses in postgraduate and even in research programs. The college has collaboration with many international universities. It makes the study more interactive and more creative for the students. Every year students from national and international countries reach them to take direct admission in SIBM Pune.
Affiliations and Accreditations:
The college is affiliated to Pune University tagged with the only B grade school
Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Finance Management)
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Marketing Management)
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Human Resource and Management)
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Operations Management)
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Executive)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]
- The college provides library with over 18000 books, reports and journals are present
- It also consists of latest computers and high-speed internet connections
- The classroom is set as a picturesque hilltop background and equipped with the latest in audio-visual technology
- The auditorium has a capacity of 600 members to accommodate
- at a time
- The cafeteria provided mouth-watering foods
Eligibility for Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune for MBA:
The candidates must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate mark of minimum 50% (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Commerce as main subjects) from a recognised university or Board. They also have graduated in Bachelor of Engineering [B.E] or Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] or Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] with an aggregate mark of minimum 50%. The candidates should also have minimum 3 years of work experience after graduation. The work experience is going to be calculated as on 31/05/2018.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune conducts their own exams named as Symbiosis National Aptitude [SNAP] Test. The test is conducted in various colleges and universities. The exam is being conducted every year in the month of December on Sunday. The SNAP test has 180 questions, out of which every correct answer carries 3 marks and every wrong answer deducts 1 mark.
There is another process of getting direct admission in MBA in SIBM, that process is known as Management Quota process. These criteria are available for both national and international students. Those students can get management quota admission in symbiosis, and become a part of a life changing journey.
The process is really simple, the candidate just has to pass 10+2 with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks and students which belongs to the reserved category has to score a minimum aggregate of 45% marks. The candidates should have graduated in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks.
These are the qualification required for MBA direct admission in SIBM Pune. The student just has to pay a lump-sum amount to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune trustee. As the college is achieving a lot and setting so many milestones, the students are always in a rush to get direct admission in symbiosis.
The advance teaching and research team always comes with new techniques to help students to learn and develop their skill. They also help them to face the harsh corporate world with internship experiences and face to face interactions with the industrialists.