Direct Admission in New Horizon College of Engineering | Management Quota Admission
Overview about New Horizon College of Engineering
New Horizon College of Engineering is a part of New Horizon College of Institutions. It provides quality education in the field of Engineering and Technology. It is one of the top Engineering colleges in India and it is fully autonomous. The college provides an environment which is conductive and productive for the personal and interactive growth of the students. The college is surrounded by various IT companies, which gives an advantage for the students to get familiar with the corporate world. Students from many states come to take direct admission in NEW Horizon College of Engineering.
Affiliation and Approvals:
- The college is affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University [VTU]
- Approved by University Grants Commission [UGC]
- Certified by ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Accreditation by National Board of Accreditation [NBA]
- Accreditation by National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC] with ‘A’ Grade
Rankings and Awards
- NHCE is among the top 10 best engineering colleges in Bangalore
- NHCE was ranked 2nd in Karnataka, 5th in South India, and 15th India among the best private Tech Schools
- NHCE was awarded as the “Best Engineering College in India South” by ASSOCHAM
- Automobile Engineering
- Basic Sciences and Humanities
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Machine Design
- VLSI & Embedded System
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- The Library acts as the knowledge Resource Centre and provides instant information
- The accommodation capacity of the library is 605
- There are reading hall, online e-resources, Video Conference room and the digital library
- It has the huge collection of books, e-journals, magazines
- The residency at the college has the peaceful environment
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls
- The Hostels are well-equipped with all facilities
- Power backup is available in the hostel
- Students can access the computers, recreation center, and gym.
- The College concentrates on the physical fitness of the students.
- There is an indoor stadium on the campus
- The sports facilities for football, cricket, tennis, basketball are available
Eligibility for New Horizon College of Engineering
For Bachelor of Engineering [B.Tech]:
The candidates must have pass 10+2 with English as one language and Physics and Mathematics as major subjects compulsory subjects. They should have scored a minimum aggregate of 45% marks. The candidates should have taken Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science as one of the third subjects. Candidates which belongs to reserved categories [SC/ ST] required minimum 40% marks.
For Master of Engineering [M.Tech]:
The candidates must have graduated from a recognised university. Candidates with a valid score card of GATE are also eligible.
Management Quota Admission in New Horizon College of Engineering
Candidates from national and international countries are eligible for taking admission in New Horizon College of Engineering through management quota. Candidates with valid Joint Entrance Examination scorecard conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education are also eligible. They must have scored an aggregate of minimum 45% marks in higher secondary examinations [HSE] from a recognised university or board and a minimum aggregate of 40% marks for reserved category in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology. These criteria full fill the choice of those students also, who couldn’t score in JEE Mains and in other entrance examinations. They just have to pay a certain donation to the college trust for getting admission in management quota admission in New Horizon College of Engineering. As the institute is famous for their world-class teaching techniques and as they provide 100% placement results, many parents want their children to study there. They mould the students to face the hast corporate world and develop their skills with it. Students achieve drastic changes in their personalities and education skills as they conquer all the world by their knowledge.